Subject: Incoming messages not delivered to your inbox

From: Email Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Sep 2019 22:37:36 -0700

Some Emails Were not Delivered to your inbox: [email-masked]

You have some important email messages that were undelivered to your inbox since 16th Sept. 2019.

This is due to some issues on your email settings.

Use the below button to auto-update your mail settings and deliver the pending messages to your inbox (or the messages will be deleted under & Your email address will be terminated within 48Hrs).

Proceed to auto-fix the issue & deliver the messages to your Inbox

Find some of the emails listed below:

Status          Subject
Recipient                                     Date

Undelivered to inbox:    RE: Balance Payment

To: [email-masked]

16-Sept-2019

Underlivered to inbox:    Fw: Proforma Invoice

To: [email-masked]

16-Sept-2019

Pending delivery:    RE: Original B/L for shipment

To: [email-masked]

15-Sept-2019

WEBMAIL ADMIN

ietfa.amsl.com