Subject: Introduction/ Quotation Request

From: [email-masked]
Date: 28 Jan 2020 17:15:08 -0800

Dear ietfarch-webdav-archive

Good morning.

Let me introduce myself, I am Nyi Nyi Zaw who stand as Sales Engineer from Mega Hill General Trading Co.,Ltd.
Our company is one of the major trading company and we supply equipment, raw materials, commodities and spare parts to our end user .

Through this email I would like to request quotation from your company.

I would be grateful if you could provide me quotation for attached item.

Please include brand name, price validity, country of origin, payment term, delivery time and term in the quotation..

If you have any other question concerning my request, feel free to contact me anytime .

I’ll be waiting for your favorable response.

Best Regards,

NyiNyiZaw, Mr.

Mega Hill General Trading Co., Ltd

Room No. (6FL-A), Kabaung Condo,

Kabaung Street, 10 Quarter, Hlaing Township,

Yangon, Myanmar.

Mobile No.     : +95 9 250046059

Whatsapp       : +95 9 250046059

Tel No.             : +95 9 424 010 356

Fax No.            : +95 1 535 764

Email ID.          :  [email-masked]

Website          :  www.megahill-myanmar.net