Subject: RE: CISCO Trading Purchase Order # 4950 & 4985 dated 29/03/2020 For Provision Supply

From: "Ashraf Sadaqa - CISCO TRADING CO W.L.L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 12:53:31 +0200

Dear Sir, 

I hope my mail finds you well in this COVID 19 period. 

Following my conversation with our customer last week on the quotations.
Kindly find our customer final approved PO's for your perusal. Please
acknowledge and revert back with the proforma to proceed further. Thanks
in advance 

Thanks, 

Best Regards, 

Ashraf Sadaqa 

Business Manager
CISCO Trading Co. W.L.L. 

Jassim Tower, 11th Floor, 

Al-Soor Street, Kuwait City 

PO Box 4040 Safat, 13041 Kuwait. 

Mobile: +965 66132205 | Direct: +965 22960122 

Operator: +965 22960200 

Email: [email-masked]