Subject: Outstanding Offer for Seafood expo 2020

From: Joe Motta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 18:38:27 +0530

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I see that your company was a part of  *Seafood Expo **2020*

So I’m wondering if you are interested in acquiring Attendees List contacts
of

*18,584 *for your pre and post event campaigns.

We provide all the relevant information about the attendee including
Company Name, Company URL, Contact Name, Title, Phone number, Fax Number,
Email Address, Company Address and Industry type. Hence you can use this
information for your email, telephonic and mailing campaigns.

If you are interested, drop me a line. We will get back to you with
pricing, counts and other information for your review.

If you think I should be talking to someone else, please forward this email
to the concerned person.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

*Joe Motta*

*Acuity Data Solutions*

*Marketing and communication*

If   you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back with
“Unsubscribe”. Stay Safe – COVID-19