Subject: Deutsche Bank transfer advice

From: Deutsche Bank NetBanking Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 22:58:55 +0000

Dear Sir,

Please refer to the attachment for details of payment settlement made  
to your bank account at request of our customer for your reference.

If you have any query with the payment received, kindly contact  
Claims/Account Department at this number 03-21708282.

Thank you.                           
              Sincerely,
Online Business Banking
DEUTSCHE BANK AG

NOTE: Please do not reply to this email as this is a  
computer-generated e-mail.

Disclaimer:
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If  
you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in  
error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.  
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material  
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free  
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or  
contain viruses. The sender of this e-mail therefore does not  
guarantee the security and/or integrity of this information and shall  
not be liable for any errors or omissions in the contents of this  
message or any information leakage which arise as a result of e-mail  
transmission.