Subject: Reminder: Low Cost Mobile App Design and Development Service ...!!!

From: suraj Mehta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 11:20:40 +0530

Good Morning!!!

I just want to confirm that you receive my last mail?

Haven't heard back from you, just wondering if you are interested in our
services.

Please do let us know if you are interested, I will be more than happy to
send you the quotation for Web Design and Web Development Packages.

For your reference we will also share our current Projects, clients
Testimonials and Methodology.

I am looking forward to a positive response.

Kind Regards,
Suraj

Hello,

Are you aware of the fact that mobile apps have completely changed the
business scenario today?

With billions of new apps being developed every day, the future has finally
evolved. Why are Businesses Creating Mobile Apps?

•         The volume of Mobile Phones is much higher than PCs.

•         The average time spent on Mobile Apps is 64%.

•         On an Average, people check their mobile every 6 minutes.

•         People use mobile Apps 6 times more than the websites.

•         79% smart-phones users use their mobile to make purchasing
decisions.

•         50% users make purchases on Mobile within 1 hour as compared to 1
month on Desktops.

•         73% of Business Owners use Mobile Apps daily.

•         Business owners also use Mobile Apps for Customer Engagement.

*Is it early to get a Mobile App for your Business?*

Do you have a Website? What a lame question is that? Then why should you
not have a Mobile App? In today's Mobile world, there would be 21 Billion
Mobile Apps by Dec 2014 and your Competitor's would be one of them

So what are you waiting for? Don’t have an idea/concept yet? Contact us
today for the same or any other requirement.

I'd be happy to send some of our created Apps samples & price list, if
you'd like to assess our work.

Look forward to working with you.

Kind Regards,

*Suraj*

Business Development Manager