Subject: [Wpack] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges-00.txt

From: Jeffrey Yasskin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 21:05:45 -0700

Here's an initial version of the bundling spec. It's just a starting point
for discussion, and I expect at least 3 significant changes in the near
future:

1. Per https://github.com/WICG/webpackage/issues/212, I'll probably change
the index to list resources in the same order they appear in the responses
array, and only put lengths in the index, which will save a bit of space
and guarantee that responses don't overlap eachother.
2. I may change the index to, instead of storing multiple requests for a
given URL and needing an algorithm (
https://github.com/WICG/webpackage/issues/201) to match browser requests
with stored requests, for each URL map the matrix of Variant-Keys defined
by draft-ietf-httpbis-variants to their responses.
3. I'll define a way to sign a collection of exchanges instead of expecting
each exchange to be individually signed
using draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses.

Jeffrey

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 8:54 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges-00.txt
To: Jeffrey Yasskin <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jeffrey Yasskin and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges
Revision:       00
Title:          Bundled HTTP Exchanges
Document date:  2018-06-13
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          19
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges

Abstract:
   Bundled exchanges provide a way to bundle up groups of HTTP
   request+response pairs to transmit or store them together.  They can
   include multiple top-level resources with one identified as the
   default by a manifest, provide random access to their component
   exchanges, and efficiently store 8-bit resources.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat