Subject: [Wpack] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-04.txt

From: Jeffrey Yasskin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 17:12:22 -0700

This update contains several changes to make it easier to parse a
cross-origin signed exchange and to start loading it while it's only
partially transferred over the network.

We've also allocated a test OID for the CanSignHttpExchanges extension so
that people can start testing the design, and I believe at least 1 CA is
working on being able to issue certificates with that extension.

Please keep submitting issues at https://github.com/WICG/webpackage/issues
when something in the specification doesn't work for your uses.

Thanks,
Jeffrey

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 3:04 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-04.txt
To: Jeffrey Yasskin <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jeffrey Yasskin and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses
Revision:       04
Title:          Signed HTTP Exchanges
Document date:  2018-06-14
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          51
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-04.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-04
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies how a server can send an HTTP request/
   response pair, known as an exchange, with signatures that vouch for
   that exchange's authenticity.  These signatures can be verified
   against an origin's certificate to establish that the exchange is
   authoritative for an origin even if it was transferred over a
   connection that isn't.  The signatures can also be used in other ways
   described in the appendices.

   These signatures contain countermeasures against downgrade and
   protocol-confusion attacks.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat