Subject: [wpkops] Closing Down wpkops.

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 16:53:43 +0100

Folks,

I have been talking with Tim and some of authors about how to progress
documents in particular:

draft-ietf-wpkops-trustmodel

It looks like I will be able to AD sponsor that document.

It is my conclusion that by-in-large the nexus of work that was proposed
for wpkops is being done elsewhere and that we do not have critical mass
to make the working group the viable place to do that work.

I intend therefore to:

* Close down the working group.

* Retain the mailing list for a time on the theory that it might be
useful (the ietf archive will remain irrespective of our actions)

* Be available to shepherd Individual submissions or find a way to house
them in opsawg.

Barring unforeseen complications this would be effective friday May 15th.

Thanks
Joel