Subject: [xml2rfc] metadata.min.js

From: Miek Gieben <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 07:33:12 +0100

Hi all, I was just playing with the html output of xml2rfc and noticed that not 
having 'metadata.min.js' with the html file makes a difference in the 
renderering. Notable the top header of the RFC fails to display (has bits like 
Status: and More Info: )

Does this mean the html *alone* is not authoritative? 

/Miek

--
Miek Gieben

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 09:26:50 +0200

On 27.09.2019 08:33, Miek Gieben wrote:
> Hi all, I was just playing with the html output of xml2rfc and noticed
> that not having 'metadata.min.js' with the html file makes a difference
> in the renderering. Notable the top header of the RFC fails to display
> (has bits like Status: and More Info: )
>

These are annotations that are not actually part of the RFC (neither
XML, nor HTML). If they were, they would be part of the XML.

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Miek Gieben <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 08:31:55 +0100

Thanks for clarifying.