Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #421 (Version 2 cli): Duplicate displayreference names are allowed

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 13:31:49 -0000

#421: Duplicate displayreference names are allowed

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [3264]:

 Added a test, with error exit, for duplicate <displayreference>
 replacement terms.  Fixes issue #421.

-- 
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                  |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                  |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli           |    Version:  2.24.*
Resolution:  fixed                   |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/421#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>