Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #419 (Version 2 cli): Error: Invalid attribute displayFormat for element xref

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 10:15:29 -0000

#419: Error: Invalid attribute displayFormat for element xref

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 I missed that relref's displayFormat maps to xref's sectionFormat.

 Sorry for the noise.

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:  2.24.*
Resolution:                         |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/419#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 10:16:00 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:  2.24.*
Resolution:  invalid                |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/419#comment:4>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>