Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: v2.30.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 04:50:49 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.30.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.30.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Added logging configuration for weasyprint.  This controls the logging
    level based on the --quiet and --verbose flags, and should make
    weasyprint logging ouput more consistent across systems.

  * Weasyprint reports ERROR if a CSS <link> URL isn't available, so we
    won't insert a <link> for "rfc-local.css" when generating PDF if the
    file doesn't exist.

  * Tweaked the Makefile to use --add-include in some cases, for regression 
    testing.

  * Corrected the <xi:include> links produced during v2v3 conversion with
    the --add-xinclude switch, 

  * Changed the code to not retain <!ENTITY> declarations after v2v3
    conversion.

  * Changed BaseV3Writer.die() to raise an exception, rather than exit on 
    the spot, in order to do the right thing when called as a library.

  * Tweaked the command-line messages when a fatal error is raised in a 
    writer.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  19 Sep 2019 04:48:21 -0700

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.30.0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)