Subject: [xml2rfc] #422 (Version_3_cli_txt): xref format=title for references "[" and "]"

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 09:54:20 -0000

#422: xref format=title for references "[" and "]"

 ...as seen in elements.xml's output:

 {{{

    *  No text and format="title": Sections 3.2 and 3.3 of [The Use of
       Non-ASCII Characters in RFCs].
 }}}

 As per RFC 7991
 (<https://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc7991.html#element.xref.attribute.format>),
 I don't see why the square brackets are inserted here (same in HTML
 output).

 (and yes, for default and counter formats, this is correct)

-- 
-----------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                  |  Milestone:
Component:  Version_3_cli_txt      |    Version:  2.25.*
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+--------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/422>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>