Subject: [xml2rfc] #423 (Version_3_cli_txt): formatting issues with many "obsoletes"

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 14:34:53 -0000

#423: formatting issues with many "obsoletes"

 TXT output (v3):

 {{{

 HTTP Working Group                                      R. Fielding, Ed.
 Internet-Draft                                                     Adobe
 Obsoletes7230,7231,7232,7233,7235,7538,7615 (if       M. Nottingham, Ed.
            approved)                                              Fastly
 Intended status: Standards Track                      J. F. Reschke, Ed.
 Expires: 6 March 2020                                         greenbytes
                                                         3 September 2019
 }}}

 HTML output repeats "obsoletes" for each RFC, but then appends "(if
 approved)" only to last instance.

-- 
-----------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
Component:  Version_3_cli_txt      |    Version:  2.25.*
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+--------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/423>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 16:57:00 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [3268]:

 Fixed broken rendering of Obsoletes: and Updates:, broken in different
 ways in v3 HTML and v3 text output.  Fixes issue #423.

-- 
------------------------------------+--------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version_3_cli_txt      |    Version:  2.25.*
Resolution:  fixed                  |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+--------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/423#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>