Subject: [addr-select-dt] A strawman draft text - inputs please

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 18:10:03 +0000

Hi,

I have gathered together comments to the list into an initial draft.

You can view it here:
http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/tjc/ietf/draft-chown-addr-select-considerations-00.txt

Or see the attached .xml and .txt files.

The -00 submission is Monday night, so please send any comments to me
as soon as possible, on the general direction, contents and anything you'd
like to see added or removed.

Tim

PS. Any xml2rfc advice on how to do the (Editor) bit in the text would
    be useful, so I show as editor not author :)
_______________________________________________
addr-select-dt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/addr-select-dt

---

From: Arifumi Matsumoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:10:35 +0900

Tim,
thank you very much for your generous contribution.

Regarding authors list, I think it would be better to follow this draft.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipv6-node-requirements-11

I'm sorry, but I cannot advice on xml2rfc.

On 2008/10/27, at 3:10, Tim Chown wrote:

> <draft-chown-addr-select-considerations-00.xml><draft-chown-addr- 
> select- 
> considerations-00.txt>_______________________________________________

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 08:00:39 +0000

> I'm sorry, but I cannot advice on xml2rfc.

Thanks, Brian has told me the xml2rfc magic to fix the problem.  I'll also
add email addresses for contacts where I have them (or wait until the 
second version and be sure to add all contacts then).

At the moment, any input on the text itself is most welcome.   As it stands
it's a gathered summary of what's been raised on the list, but it certainly
has a lot of room for improvement.

Tim