Subject: [Agentx] unsubscribe

From: "Frey, William (wfrey)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:01:34 -0500

unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: Arun Prabhakar [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 12:43 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Agentx] kindly advice and reply

hi all,

         AgentX (RFC 2741)describes only about sub agent
extendibility.i want entend a standalone agent.

i am using
libsmi0.4.3 for agent extension.i used the jax from jasmin package,this
also tells only about the subagent extensibility and it requires a
master agent.what shall i use to extend an agent alone.

i just
started snmpd in my linux system,is this enough or do i need to
configure net-snmp agent.

thanking you in advance
 <http://ads.sify.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/mail.sify.com/sentmail@Bottom>