Subject: thematic hurtful

From: Camp I. Clarence <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 01:37:13 +0900

SNOW ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO NOONAST
THURSDAY. RAIN DEVELOPING LATER THAT WILL CHANGE TO SNOW BEFORE MORNING.
RAINFALL AMOUNTS AROUND ONETENTH OF AN INCH CAN BE EXPECTED.
INCREASINGOUT OF THE NORTHEAST AT 25 MPH LATER TONIGHT. THIS STATEMENT
WILL BE UPDATED BY 9 AM AST THU OR SOONER IFCONDITIONS WARRANT.

CLOUDY TONIGHT WITH BREEZY SOUTH WINDS 15 TO 25 MPH.

SNOW IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN FALLING LATE TONIGHT AND WILL
CONTINUETHROUGHOUT THE MORNING HOURS. THE SNOW WILL LIKELY BE HEAVY
ATTIMES. THE SNOW WILL LIKELY BE HEAVY ATTIMES.

INCREASING CLOUDS WITH PERIODS OF RAIN TONIGHT.

THIS STATEMENT WILL BE UPDATED BY 5 AM AST THURSDAY OR SOONER
IFCONDITIONS WARRANT.

CONDITIONS WILL REMAIN POOR THROUGH THE EVENING.

WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM AST THURSDAY. AN ADVISORY MEANS A
POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS EVENT IS OCCURRING ORIMMINENT.

AREAS OFFOG AND BLOWING SNOW.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN JUNEAU HAS ISSUED A HIGH WINDWATCH.

IN ADDITION TO THE WIND ADVISORY OVER LAND. LIGHT SNOW WILL CONTINUE TO
FALL TAPERING OFF TO FLURRIES AFTERMIDNIGHT.

THIS STATEMENT WILL BE UPDATED BY 5 AM AST THU OR SOONER IFCONDITIONS
WARRANT. WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON THURSDAY.

A BLOWING SNOW ADVISORY MEANS THAT VISIBILITIES WILL BE LIMITEDDUE TO
BLOWING SNOW.