Subject: This person will play the lead key role in handling commercial aspects of the construction subcontracts being executed.

From: Landry E. Susanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 19:25:18 +0200

What Project Engineering projects have you provided procedures for over
the past 7 years?

Where did you use these and list what was required of each.

You need to be able to start work IMMEDIATELY.

Candidate must have a technical background that includes knowledge of
transformers, circuit breakers, switchgear and protective relays. All
candidates applying for this position should have experience building
simulation models using commercially available software, such as Petrel,
DSS, OFM, MORE, VIP, Eclipse, and Landmark products. List your education
and degree-s. Solid growth opportunity for a new office of a well
established company located in Houston, TX for Facilities and Pipeline
Project Managers.

Please describe your experience leading design teams, presenting final
designs, and working with clients.

Please note: See My Resume is NOT a proper answer for any listed
question!

Candidate must be very detail oriented with excellent communication and
problem solving skills. Must possess all qualifications needed including
experience and education.

Great position for a SENIOR SCHEDULING SPECIALIST for a well respected
firm at a location in Germany or the Netherlands. Energy software
preferred but other software will be considered. Where do you currently
live and why are you interested in a position located in the state of
Texas? All applying candidates should have BS Degree in Engineering,
with a minimum 2. This person will play the lead key role in handling
commercial aspects of the construction subcontracts being executed. If
not, are you willing to move there to work?