Subject: The white population in those boroughs increased.

From: Paulina Fulton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 21:13:58 +0100

how will this hybrid structure affect the perception of the buildings by
prospective purchasers? "In the hard surfaces market, laminates,
engineered woods and exotic materials, like the mahogany floors in New
York, have emerged as major players.

He bills most of his clients on a monthly basis while other clients keep
him on retainer for a flat rate, plus an hourly rate for large deals.
Landlords are demanding extra cash up front, solid credit records and
local guarantors who earn around twice the income threshold and are
willing to bare their finances to both strangers and kin.

Landlords all have different requirements; some will take pets when the
market's weak and won't when it's strong. He sees shares as an added
source of income because he can charge more per apartment. The flight of
the middle class from a rich New York has reversed a half-century-old
pattern, said Kenneth T. Hence the depressing feeling that the Upper
East Side is empty and on any weekend is a desert. " But, as Fox said,
it requires volume to make a good earning in rentals. One agency, for
instance, has begun borrowing a page from the experiences of many recent
college grads: all-nighters.

The Vanderbilts and Astors must have been relieved when asphalt was
finally laid down on upper Fifth Avenue in 1897. Forrest finds few
buyers for building sites. Based on those numbers, the decision to rent
versus buy is baffling to some brokers, who say a substantial amount of
buyers are still sitting on the sidelines. AS ONE WOULD EXPECT, SUCH LOW
RATES CORRELATE WITH HIGH PRICES.

Harmon, a senior managing director of Eastdil Secured. None of the
mothers outside P.

The new landlord, the development company Tishman Speyer, cannot revoke
rent controls in these complexes. When the market's not hot, neither is
the profession. 234 are wearing Chanel ballet slippers. Here are some
price cuts over the past 7 days that might interest you. As one would
expect in a leasing transaction, "the bigger the deal, the longer the
term, the more expensive the rent, the higher the commission," Krasnow
said. Landlords can weed out share applicants by instituting more
stringent criteria.

Some landlords just simply refuse to rent to attorneys. Higher rents
equal a higher fee.

Depending on how an appraisal company runs its business, employees can
earn a straight salary, salary plus bonus or a percentage of the fee.
One reason is that reports furnished by the three major reporting
agencies may hold inaccuracies.

5 percent by the end of the year," said Bjorn Hanson, principal in the
hospitality and leisure practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers. "But if
we're not willing to use regulatory tools in a smart way, we won't have
the city we want.

In Manhattan, the current residential vacancy rate of less than 1
percent and minimal new rental development means landlords can afford to
be picky.

For projects that will not be completed for several years, developers
say they are becoming much more selective about what and where they will
build.

I'm here to help market the property.

Some stagers charge by the room. Yet, he said, "It's probably one of the
most demanding jobs because of safety and liability issues.