Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 16:53:58 +0100 (CET)

This is the SMTP Server program at host orange.fr.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

			The SMTP Server program

<[email-masked]>: Command died with status 3:
    "/wanadoo/postfix/libexec/me-filter". Command output: Can't open file
    'wordlist.db' in directory '/wanadoo/bogofilter'. error #22 - Invalid
    argument.  Make sure that the database version this program is linked
    against can handle the format of the data base file (after updates in
    particular).

<[email-masked]>: Command died with status 3:
    "/wanadoo/postfix/libexec/me-filter". Command output: Can't open file
    'wordlist.db' in directory '/wanadoo/bogofilter'. error #22 - Invalid
    argument.  Make sure that the database version this program is linked
    against can handle the format of the data base file (after updates in
    particular).

<[email-masked]>: Command died with status 3:
    "/wanadoo/postfix/libexec/me-filter". Command output: Can't open file
    'wordlist.db' in directory '/wanadoo/bogofilter'. error #22 - Invalid
    argument.  Make sure that the database version this program is linked
    against can handle the format of the data base file (after updates in
    particular).

<[email-masked]>: Command died with status 3:
    "/wanadoo/postfix/libexec/me-filter". Command output: Can't open file
    'wordlist.db' in directory '/wanadoo/bogofilter'. error #22 - Invalid
    argument.  Make sure that the database version this program is linked
    against can handle the format of the data base file (after updates in
    particular).

Subject: Re[3]: it's wonderful to know u
From: "Juli P" <[email-masked]>
To: "Guenther" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 17:18:30 +0200

Hello, Guenther

Where are you, my Love? 
I hope that you are waiting for me and your heart is single like my heart.
Every night, I look at the dark sky and say to God: "Oh, My God, send me my love, help me to rid of this loneliness. Because it’s like a bad habit and I hate it and I will give everything to be happy in love!"
I hope that God has heard me, and this letter will be the last attempt to find my soul mate.
You can write me here http://summergirlz.info/?idAff=101 and you may be sure that you will get my reply, because it was always my dream to get acquainted with such interesting man like you.
I believe that we can build True Love together.

Sincerely yourth

Juli P