Subject: [conex] FW: New Version Notification for draft-kutscher-conex-mobile-02.txt

From: Dirk Kutscher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 18:08:14 +0000

Hi,

JFYI -- we have updated the conex-mobile draft:

- added description of PCRF-TDF interaction (DPI...)
- added reference to draft-briscoe-initial-deploy
- said something about congestion accounting options in PCC in sec. 3.3
- new section 4.2.1 on conex protocol mechanisms, referencing conex-destopt and draft-briscoe-ecn-encap-guidelines
- new section 4.2.2 on conex functions in the EPS (old text)
- misc fixes, added some relevant 3GPP specs

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-kutscher-conex-mobile-02.txt

Best regards,

Dirk

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Montag, 31. Oktober 2011 21:04
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; Faisal Ghias Mir; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-kutscher-conex-mobile-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-kutscher-conex-mobile-02.txt has been successfully submitted by Dirk Kutscher and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-kutscher-conex-mobile
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Mobile Communication Congestion Exposure Scenario
Creation date:	 2011-10-31
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 22

Abstract:
   This memo describes a mobile communications use case for congestion
   exposure (CONEX) with a particular focus on mobile communication
   networks such as 3GPP LTE.  The draft describes the architecture of
   these networks (access and core networks), current QoS mechanisms and
   then discusses how congestion exposure concepts could be applied.
   Based on this, this memo suggests a set of requirements for CONEX
   mechanisms that particularly apply to mobile networks.

The IETF Secretariat