Subject: [conex] I-D Action: draft-ietf-conex-destopt-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 11:48:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Congestion Exposure Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 Destination Option for ConEx
	Author(s)       : Suresh Krishnan
                          Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Carlos Ralli Ucendo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-conex-destopt-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-03-28

Abstract:
   ConEx is a mechanism by which senders inform the network about the
   congestion encountered by packets earlier in the same flow.  This
   document specifies an IPv6 destination option that is capable of
   carrying ConEx markings in IPv6 datagrams.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-conex-destopt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-conex-destopt-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-conex-destopt-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/