Subject: [conex] I-D Action: draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:49:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Congestion Exposure Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TCP modifications for Congestion Exposure
	Author(s)       : Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Richard Scheffenegger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   Congestion Exposure (ConEx) is a mechanism by which senders inform
   the network about the congestion encountered by previous packets on
   the same flow.  This document describes the necessary modifications
   to use ConEx with the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/