Subject: [conex] I-D Action: draft-ietf-conex-mobile-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 06:07:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Congestion Exposure Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Mobile Communication Congestion Exposure Scenario
        Authors         : Dirk Kutscher
                          Faisal Ghias Mir
                          Rolf Winter
                          Suresh Krishnan
                          Ying Zhang
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-conex-mobile-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This memo describes a mobile communications use case for congestion
   exposure (CONEX) with a particular focus on mobile communication
   networks such as the 3GPP Evolved Packet System (EPS).  The draft
   provides a brief overview of the architecture of these networks (both
   access and core networks), current QoS mechanisms and then discusses
   how congestion exposure concepts could be applied.  Based on this,
   this memo suggests a set of requirements for CONEX mechanisms that
   particularly apply to mobile networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-conex-mobile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-conex-mobile-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-conex-mobile-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/