Subject: [conex] Winding down the CONEX WG

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 09:43:58 -1000

Dear all,

The CONEX WG is currently working on these working group documents [1]:

1) draft-ietf-conex-abstract-mech
2) draft-ietf-conex-destopt
3) draft-ietf-conex-mobile

Draft 1) has passed the IETF last call and I am waiting for the last 
missing edits and once those edits are in (or someone convinces me that 
I have missed the edits), this draft will go for IESG review.

For draft 2) and 3) I have seen recent updates and I did talk with some 
of the authors.
The feedback I got so far, is that the drafts are ready for WGLC. I have 
kindly asked the chairs to get the Working Group Last calls started on 
Monday, Nov 17,  in order to move these drafts further towards AD review 
and the following steps.

Further, the plan is to close the working group on December 1st, after 
having the working group drafts completed the WGLC.

Thanks for the work and let me know if you have any questions, comments 
or suggestions!

   Martin

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/conex/documents/