Subject: [conex] I-D Action: draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 10:48:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Congestion Exposure Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TCP modifications for Congestion Exposure
        Authors         : Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Richard Scheffenegger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications-08.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-04-22

Abstract:
   Congestion Exposure (ConEx) is a mechanism by which senders inform
   the network about expected congestion based on congestion feedback
   from previous packets in the same flow.  This document describes the
   necessary modifications to use ConEx with the Transmission Control
   Protocol (TCP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/