Subject: [conex] Last Call: <draft-ietf-conex-destopt-09.txt> (IPv6 Destination Option for Congestion Exposure (ConEx)) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 10:30:35 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Congestion Exposure WG (conex)
to consider the following document:
- 'IPv6 Destination Option for Congestion Exposure (ConEx)'
  <draft-ietf-conex-destopt-09.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-08-31. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

Congestion Exposure (ConEx) is a mechanism by which senders inform
the network about the congestion encountered by packets earlier in
the same flow.  This document specifies an IPv6 destination option
that is capable of carrying ConEx markings in IPv6 datagrams.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-conex-destopt/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-conex-destopt/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1922/