Subject: [conex] Last Call: <draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications-09.txt> (TCP modifications for Congestion Exposure) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 10:31:14 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Congestion Exposure WG (conex)
to consider the following document:
- 'TCP modifications for Congestion Exposure'
  <draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications-09.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-08-31. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Congestion Exposure (ConEx) is a mechanism by which senders inform
   the network about expected congestion based on congestion feedback
   from previous packets in the same flow.  This document describes the
   necessary modifications to use ConEx with the Transmission Control
   Protocol (TCP).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1922/