Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hartke-core-coap-http-00

From: Klaus Hartke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 16:19:02 +0100

I've put my thoughts into action and submitted an I-D on accessing
 HTTP resources over CoAP. The opposite direction (accessing CoAP
 resources over HTTP) should be similar.

 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-core-coap-http-00

 Klaus

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: New Version Notification for draft-hartke-core-coap-http-00
 Date: Mon,  7 Mar 2011 11:33:15 -0800 (PST)
 From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>

 A new version of I-D, draft-hartke-core-coap-http-00.txt has been
 successfully submitted by Klaus Hartke and posted to the IETF
 repository.

 Filename:	 draft-hartke-core-coap-http
 Revision:	 00
 Title:		 Accessing HTTP resources over CoAP
 Creation_date:	 2011-03-07
 WG ID:		 Independent Submission
 Number_of_pages: 11

 Abstract:
 The CoAP/HTTP proxying mechanism defined in this document enables
 Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) clients to access a Hypertext
 Transfer Protocol (HTTP) resource by delegating the task of
 retrieving resource representations and manipulating resources to a
 CoAP intermediary.

 The IETF Secretariat.