Subject: Re: [core] #125: Re: #95: Remove hierarchy recommendation

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 19:53:24 -0000

#125: Re: [core] #95: Remove hierarchy recommendation

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * component:  => block
  * severity:  => -

Comment:

 (Tracker is confused -- please continue this discussion on ticket #95.)

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  kerlyn2001@…          |        Type:  defect
   Status:  new                   |    Priority:  major 
Milestone:                        |   Component:  block 
  Version:                        |    Severity:  -     
 Keywords:                        |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/125#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 20:49:12 -0000

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => duplicate

Comment:

 (Fixed with #95.)

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
  Reporter:  kerlyn2001@…          |        Type:  defect
    Status:  closed                |    Priority:  major 
 Milestone:                        |   Component:  block 
   Version:                        |    Severity:  -     
Resolution:  duplicate             |    Keywords:        
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/125#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>