Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-li-core-coap-size-option-00

From: Likepeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:34:39 +0000

Hello all,

I have uploaded one draft to define a Size option in CoAP.

I understand that it is late for this meeting, so it is intended to be discussed in the mailing list.

Welcome any comments or feedbacks.

Thanks,
Kind Regards
Kepeng
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

 Title           : CoAP Option Extension : Size
 Author(s)       : K. Li, et al.
 Filename        : draft-li-core-coap-size-option-00.txt
 Pages           : 8
 Date            : 2011-03-28

This document defines an extension to the Constrained Application
Protocol (CoAP) to add a new option Size, which is used to indicate
the resource size in a Put/Post request or in a Get response.

Note
Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
be sent to core at ietf.org.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-core-coap-size-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-core-coap-size-option-00.txt>