Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-castellani-core-coap-overhead-01

From: "Angelo P. Castellani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:44:37 +0100

We have submitted a revision to this document, mainly adding content
in the following sections:

Sec. 2.1 has been revised to better discuss the current session
matching rules present in CoAP.

Sec. 3.2 proposes to introduce a logical message type (CONACK), to
better handle lost empty ACKs in deferred responses.

Any comment is welcome.

Best,
Angelo & Mattia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 16:56
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-castellani-core-coap-overhead-01
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-castellani-core-coap-overhead-01.txt has
been successfully submitted by Angelo P. Castellani and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-castellani-core-coap-overhead
Revision:        01
Title:           CoAP overhead: protocol analysis and reduction proposals
Creation_date:   2011-03-14
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 13

Abstract:
This draft aims at providing an analysis of the current overhead
present in CoAP and at proposing alternative formats leading to an
even more compact procotol.

The IETF Secretariat.