Subject: Re: [core] #111: Define when to update Version header field

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 14:19:07 -0000

#111: Define when to update Version header field

Changes (by hartke@…):

  * owner:  => cabo@…

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…              |       Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |      Status:  new         
 Priority:  minor                 |   Milestone:              
Component:  coap                  |     Version:              
 Severity:  -                     |    Keywords:              
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/111#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 17:56:51 -0000

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [240]:

 Close #111.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…              |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  minor                 |    Milestone:              
Component:  coap                  |      Version:              
 Severity:  -                     |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                        |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/111#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>