Subject: Re: [core] #113: Location-Query

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 13:06:06 -0000

#113: Location-Query

Changes (by hartke@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done in coap-05.

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…         |        Owner:  hartke@…      
     Type:  protocol defect  |       Status:  closed        
 Priority:  minor            |    Milestone:                
Component:  coap             |      Version:                
 Severity:  -                |   Resolution:  fixed         
 Keywords:                   |  
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/113#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>