Subject: [core] #121: Attribute renaming

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 21:56:37 -0000

#121: Attribute renaming

 Due to common confusion about the proper use of the Resource Name (n=) and
 Interface Description (d=) attributes, this ticket is to rename these
 attributes to more appropriately describe their function:

 Resource Name (n=) -> Resource Type (rt=)
 Interface Description (d=) -> Interface Description (if=)

 The general description of these attributes would not change, however some
 editorial improvements are planned to better explain their use and the
 relationship between them.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…                |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor                 |   Milestone:                    
Component:  link-format           |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                     |    Keywords:                    
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/121>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:16:29 -0000

#121: Attribute renaming

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Change made in link-format-03.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…                |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor                 |    Milestone:                    
Component:  link-format           |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                     |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                        |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/121#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>