Subject: [core] FW: New Version Notification for draft-brandt-coap-subnet-discovery-00

From: "Anders Brandt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 13:31:36 +0100

Hello

The following draft has just been submitted.
The draft addresses discovery of CoAP servers in environments with
multiple subnets in a site.
This is often the case in home control and building automation.

Thanks,
  Anders Brandt

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 13:24
To: Anders Brandt
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-brandt-coap-subnet-discovery-00 

A new version of I-D, draft-brandt-coap-subnet-discovery-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Anders Brandt and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-brandt-coap-subnet-discovery
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Discovery of CoAP servers across subnets
Creation_date:	 2011-03-07
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 22

Abstract:
The document describes the process of discovering CoAP servers
distributed in multiple subnets in a non-specified topology.  CoAP
Discovery Gateways are used to discover one subnet from another.
CoAP Discovery Gateways may provide caching to enable discovery of
sleeping nodes in LLN environments.  The solution scales to large
installations since discovery is handled by the client in an incremental
fashion.

The IETF Secretariat.