Subject: [core] #137: HTTP mapping section improvements

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 22:14:12 -0000

#137: HTTP mapping section improvements

 From the Prague WG coap-05 presentation:

 Section 8 defines a CoAP-HTTP mapping. The current coap-05 description
 goes into more detail than is needed in the protocol specification. draft-
 hartke-core-coap-http-00 suggests simple standard text for the CoAP-HTTP
 forward proxy mapping (Section 2).

 This ticket is to integrate Section 2 from draft-hartke-core-coap-http-00
 into core-coap. In addition minimal text for the HTTP-CoAP forward proxy
 mapping in the same style will be added. Implementation considerations
 will be considered in a separate draft.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  hartke@…      
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new           
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                
Component:  coap                |     Version:                
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/137>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>