Subject: Re: [core] #116: Block M Bit in PUT/POST Response

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 20:21:46 -0000

#116: Block M Bit in PUT/POST Response

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The text has been improved to better explain the example, and the missing
 "8" characterss haven been added, in block-02.  Thanks!

-- 
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  likepeng@…           |        Owner:        
     Type:  protocol defect      |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                |    Milestone:        
Component:  block                |      Version:        
 Severity:  Active WG Document   |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                       |  
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/116#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 21:04:23 -0000

Comment(by cabo@…):

 Fixed in [219]:

 Fix #116.

Ticket URL: </ticket/116#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>