Subject: Re: [core] I-D Action:draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-04.txt

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:10:18 -0500

Hi All,

Here is the update of the CoAP Group Communications draft.  Main updates
are:

- Section 7 (Security Considerations): Tried to identify all the
requirements for group communications security as per the major comment
from the last review of this document in Beijing

- Section 6 (CoAP Multicast and HTTP Unicast Interworking): Put some
more details of the operation as per discussions with Kerry, Anders,
Angelo, Salvatore, Peter and others.

Any comments would be much appreciated.

Akbar

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 11:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Group Communication for CoAP
	Author(s)       : A. Rahman
	Filename        : draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-03-11

This is a working document intended to trigger discussion and develop
draft language for the CoAP protocol specification in the area of group
communication (including multicast functionality).  Engineering
tradeoffs become more challenging in constrained environments, therefore
group communication is considered within the context of adjacent topics
that may impact or be impacted by design choices in the subject area.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.