Subject: Re: [core] #106: Message deduplication

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:14:47 -0000

#106: Message deduplication

Changes (by hartke@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [223]:

 Fix #106

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…              |        Owner:  hartke@…      
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |       Status:  closed        
 Priority:  minor                 |    Milestone:                
Component:  coap                  |      Version:                
 Severity:  -                     |   Resolution:  fixed         
 Keywords:                        |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/106#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>