Subject: Re: [core] #95: Remove hierarchy recommendation

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:32:41 -0000

#95: Remove hierarchy recommendation

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The hierarchical useage recommendation has been removed from link-
 format-03. In addition an example of locating indexes of link-format
 elsewhere on the server has been added. Text forbidding the creation of
 sub-reosurces under /.well-known/core was not included as it is not clear
 if this is forbidden or not. As far as this specification is concerned it
 is simple reserving and specifying use of the /.well-known/core resource.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  protocol defect     |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  link-format         |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/95#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>