Subject: Re: [core] #103: Message sizes

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 17:56:57 -0000

#103: Message sizes

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [241]:

 Put in a new subsection about message size implementation considerations
 to close #103.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…              |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  minor                 |    Milestone:              
Component:  coap                  |      Version:              
 Severity:  -                     |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                        |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/103#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>