Subject: Re: [core] #119: Block Size Negotiation for GET

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 20:38:27 -0000

#119: Block Size Negotiation for GET

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Added more text that explains the scenario illustrated in Figure 4 in
 block-02.  Made clear that there are exceptions from the "MUST use the
 same block size" when the initial request did not contain a block
 option (which means the block size negotiation can only start in the
 second exchange, i.e. the "late negotiation" case of Figure 4).  This
 also explains why the second GET in Figure 4 indeed starts from
 2/0/64.  Thanks!

-- 
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  likepeng@…           |        Owner:        
     Type:  protocol defect      |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                |    Milestone:        
Component:  block                |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                    |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                       |  
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/119#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 21:04:30 -0000

Comment(by cabo@…):

 Fixed in [220]:

 Fix #119.

Ticket URL: </ticket/119#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>