Subject: Re: [core] #99: Move 'obs' attribute to core-observe draft

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 17:00:17 -0000

#99: Move 'obs' attribute to core-observe draft

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * owner:  hartke@… => zach@…

Comment:

 Done in -observe.
 Needs to be removed in link-format now.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  editorial           |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                    
Component:  link-format         |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/99#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:09:53 -0000

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  editorial           |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  link-format         |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/99#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>