Subject: Re: [core] #109: Clarify diagnostic messages

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 14:18:42 -0000

#109: Clarify diagnostic messages

Changes (by hartke@…):

  * owner:  => cabo@…

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…         |       Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  protocol defect  |      Status:  new         
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:              
Component:  coap             |     Version:              
 Severity:  -                |    Keywords:              
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/109#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 17:56:39 -0000

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [238]:

 Close #109.

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…         |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  protocol defect  |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  minor            |    Milestone:              
Component:  coap             |      Version:              
 Severity:  -                |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                   |  
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/109#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>