Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-castellani-core-http-coap-mapping-01

From: "Angelo P. Castellani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:35:08 +0100

We have submitted a major revision of the document.

Section 2 on HTTP-CoAP addresses the comments received, by better
defining the scenario and the terminology used, discusses the
assumptions made on the URI and proposes an HTTP mapping suitable for
basic CoAP as well as supporting HTTP/IPv4 to CoAP/IPv6, multicast and
direct subscriptions.

An useful discussion we had with Kerry Lynn, Akbar Rahman, Peter van
der Stok and Anders Brandt helped us in writing this revision.

Any comment is welcome.

Best,
Angelo & Salvatore

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 23:09
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-castellani-core-http-coap-mapping-01
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-castellani-core-http-coap-mapping-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Angelo P. Castellani and posted to
the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-castellani-core-http-coap-mapping
Revision:        01
Title:           Best Practice to map HTTP to COAP and viceversa
Creation_date:   2011-03-14
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 16

Abstract:
This draft aims at being a simple guide to the use of CoAP REST
interface, to show how it can be mapped to and from HTTP, and at
being a base reference documentation for CoAP/HTTP proxy
implementors.

The IETF Secretariat.

---

From: "Angelo P. Castellani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:41:27 +0100

Dear chairs,

we would like to have a 10/15 minutes slot to present some slides
about this draft and the HTTP/CoAP internetworking in general.

Best,
Angelo & Salvatore

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Angelo P. Castellani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 09:35
Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for
To: core <[email-masked]>

Any comment is welcome.

Best,
Angelo & Salvatore

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 23:09
Subject: New Version Notification for

Abstract:

The IETF Secretariat.