Subject: [core] Tr : New Version Notification for draft-vial-core-link-format-wadl-00

From: Matthieu VIAL <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:30:07 +0100

Dear all,

Here is a new draft that helps understand how to combine a WADL interface 
description with link-format.
Of course any comment is welcome so feel free to give your feedback.

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-vial-core-link-format-wadl-00.txt

Matthieu

----- Réacheminé par Matthieu Vial/FR/Non/Schneider le 08/03/2011 09:17 
-----

IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]> 
07/03/2011 23:02

A
[email-masked]
cc
Matthieu Vial/FR/Non/Schneider@Europe
Objet
New Version Notification for draft-vial-core-link-format-wadl-00

A new version of I-D, draft-vial-core-link-format-wadl-00.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Zach Shelby and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:                 draft-vial-core-link-format-wadl
Revision:                 00
Title:                            Interface description with WADL in CoRE
Creation_date:            2011-03-08
WG ID:                            Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 12

Abstract:
This document provides guidelines to use the Web Application
Description Language (WADL) in Constrained RESTful environments.  The
document mainly focuses on how to combine WADL with the CoRE Link
Format to describe a REST interface.

The IETF Secretariat.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
______________________________________________________________________