Subject: Re: [core] #271: Review groupcomm requirements language

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 07:15:54 -0000

#271: Review groupcomm requirements language

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 addition to 2. in above comment: in short, for interoperability. As
 indicated in the CoRE WG meeting at IETF 86.
 Also this use of requirements language should be clearly explained in the
 terminology section.

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                   |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                      |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/271#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>