Subject: [core] #338: Do not include the "ip" key/value when its value is unknown

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 14:59:47 -0000

#338: Do not include the "ip" key/value when its value is unknown

 Section 2.6: Do not include the "ip" key/value when its value is unknown.
 Currently the value is always required even when it's empty. Proposal:

 FROM: “The REQUIRED "ip" key/value pair specifies the IP multicast address
 of the group.  Its value can be empty if unknown at the time of generating
 the response.”

 TO: "The "ip" key/value pair specifies the IP multicast address of the
 group.  The “ip” key/value pair MUST be included if the IP address is
 known at the time of generating the response, and SHOULD NOT be included
 if unknown."

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |     Status:  new
  enhancement            |  Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |    Version:
Component:  groupcomm    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/338>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 07:58:36 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done in groupcomm-15
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-15

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  closed
  enhancement            |   Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |     Version:
Component:  groupcomm    |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/338#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>