Subject: [core] #337: Rename "ip" key to "a" in sec. 2.6 (Configuring Group Membership in Endpoints)

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 14:45:43 -0000

#337: Rename "ip" key to "a" in sec. 2.6 (Configuring Group Membership in
Endpoints)

 Rename "ip" key to "a" in section 2.6 (Configuring Group Membership in
 Endpoints): since the value of the "ip" key refers to the IP address,
 using the "a" of address seems more appropriate.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |     Status:  new
  enhancement            |  Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |    Version:
Component:  groupcomm    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/337>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 14:49:54 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done in groupcomm-14, section 2.6.2
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-14#section-2.6.2

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  closed
  enhancement            |   Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |     Version:
Component:  groupcomm    |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/337#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>