Subject: [core] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-zhu-core-groupauth-01.txt

From: "QiMinpeng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 15:02:21 +0800

Hi all,

We have submitted a revised version of our group authentication draft. All your comments are welcome. The details of the draft can be found below.
The main changes are:
1.	Adding some terminology definition for better understanding
2.	Adding more detailed description for use cases
3.	Updating solution

BRs,
Minpeng
-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2013年9月30日 14:31
收件人: Minpeng Qi; Judy Zhu
主题: New Version Notification for draft-zhu-core-groupauth-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-zhu-core-groupauth-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Judy Zhu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-zhu-core-groupauth
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Group Authentication
Creation date:	 2013-09-29
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 12
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhu-core-groupauth-01.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-core-groupauth
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-core-groupauth-01
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhu-core-groupauth-01

Abstract:
   The group communication is designed for the communication of Internet
   of Things. A threat is identified in [I-D.ietf-core-groupcomm] that
   current DTLS based approach is unicast oriented and there is no
   supporting on group authentication feature. Unicast oriented
   authentication will causing serious burden when a large number of
   terminal nodes will be involved inevitably. In another aspect, some
   terminals will own the same characteristics, such as owning same
   features, in the same place, working in the same time, etc. With this
   mechanism, all terminals can be authenticated together with little
   signaling and calculation at the same time. It will reduce the
   network burden and save time. This draft describes the security of
   group authentication and an group authentication implementation
   method for the Internet of things.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat