Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-seitz-core-sec-usecases-00.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:11:38 +0200

Dear all,

I have just submitted a draft on use cases for security measures in 
constrained environments. The idea is to start a discussion on this 
topic before the November meeting.

Regards,

Ludwig Seitz

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-seitz-core-sec-usecases-00.txt
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 07:08:30 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Goeran Selander 
<[email-masked]>, Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]>, Goran 
Selander <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-seitz-core-sec-usecases-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-seitz-core-sec-usecases
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Use cases for CoRE security
Creation date:	 2013-09-16
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 19
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seitz-core-sec-usecases-00.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seitz-core-sec-usecases
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seitz-core-sec-usecases-00

Abstract:
    This document presents use cases for security measures in scenarios
    involving constrained RESTful devices.  Special focus is placed on
    access control and authentication.  Where specific details are
    relevant, it is assumed that the devices use CoAP as communication
    protocol, however most conclusions apply generally.

    A number of security requirements are derived from the use cases,
    which are intended as a guideline for developing a comprehensive
    authentication and authorization approach for this class of
    scenarios.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat