Subject: [core] #340: Support for configuration of port in group membership configuration

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 08:55:38 -0000

#340: Support for configuration of port in group membership configuration

 Currently (groupcomm-14), setting a port number is not supported in the
 mechanism defined in section 2.6. Also it is not stated that the server
 has to listen on the default CoAP port 5683.

 Proposal: add support for port number configuration in section 2.6.2.

 There are two ways to do this:
 1) add an extra OPTIONAL "p" key/value pair with the port number. If
 absent, default CoAP port is assumed.

 2) adopt the notation of RFC 5952 (recommended IPv6 Address Text
 Representation), e.g. [ff15::42:f7fe:ed37:ca]:8081

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |     Status:  new
  enhancement            |  Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |    Version:
Component:  groupcomm    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/340>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 07:59:40 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done in groupcomm-15
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-15, solution 2 was
 chosen and reference to the required ABNF made.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  closed
  enhancement            |   Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |     Version:
Component:  groupcomm    |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/340#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>