Subject: Re: [core] #354: Group configuration API should enable deletion of individual group memberships

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 10:59:59 -0000

#354: Group configuration API should enable deletion of individual group
memberships

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Solution included in [1560]

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  closed
  enhancement            |   Milestone:
 Priority:  major        |     Version:
Component:  groupcomm    |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/354#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>