Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-links-json-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 11:32:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Representing CoRE Link Collections in JSON
	Author(s)       : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-links-json-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-12-02

Abstract:
   Web Linking (RFC5988) provides a way to represent links between Web
   resources as well as the relations expressed by them and attributes
   of such a link.  In constrained networks, a collection of Web links
   can be exchanged in the CoRE link format (RFC6690).  Outside of
   constrained environments, it may be useful to represent these
   collections of Web links in JSON format (RFC4627).

   This specification defines a common format for representing Web links
   in JSON format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-links-json

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-links-json-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-links-json-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 20:36:08 +0100

This is a resubmit to avoid expiration of the draft, with a reference update and a small editorial fix.
(We said we were waiting for some more implementation experience before advancing this.)

Grüße, Carsten