Subject: [core] #358: Fix requirements text for Section 2.7.2.1 Group Membership Interface

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 20:49:49 -0000

#358: Fix requirements text for Section 2.7.2.1 Group Membership Interface

 Fix requirements text for Section 2.7.2.1 Group Membership Interface

 "In a response, the "a" key/value pair MUST be included if the IP address
 is known at the time of generating the response, and SHOULD NOT be
 included if unknown."

 -> change to

 "In a response, the "a" key/value pair SHOULD be included if the IP
 address is known at the time of generating the response, and MUST NOT be
 included if unknown."

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |     Status:  new
  defect                 |  Milestone:
 Priority:  major        |    Version:
Component:  groupcomm    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/358>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 20:50:54 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 From the WGLC review by Thomas Fossati

Component:  groupcomm    |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/358#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>