Subject: [core] #357: To add "IPv6 addresses of other scopes MAY be enabled."

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 20:21:49 -0000

#357: To add "IPv6 addresses of other scopes MAY be enabled."

 "For IPv4, the address is 224.0.1.187 and for IPv6 a server node joins at
 least both the link-local scoped address FF02::FD and the site-local
 scoped address FF05::FD."

 Based on WGLC comment Thomas Fossati; "second para, last sentence: is
 there any reason why the "may also be enabled" is not RFC2119?".

 To add "IPv6 addresses of other scopes MAY be enabled."

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |     Status:  new
  enhancement            |  Milestone:
 Priority:  major        |    Version:
Component:  groupcomm    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/357>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>