Subject: [core] Slides for IETF89...

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 20:25:03 +0000

… have been uploaded at http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/89/slides/slides-89-core-0.pdf

Speakers: Please do the usual checks whether I bungled it.

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 17:42:46 -0500

Hi Carsten,

Thanks, it looks good to me.

Akbar

-----Original Message-----
From: Carsten Bormann [[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 03:27 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: [email-masked] WG
Subject: [core] Slides for IETF89...

Grüße, Carsten

_______________________________________________
core mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/core

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 21:13:27 +0100

Dear list,

In today's slot on CoAP congestion control, I was asked to provide more
details about the simulation setup used and the scenarios considered.

A detailed description of almost the same setup and scenarios can be found
in prior published work:

A. Betzler, C. Gomez, I. Demirkol, J. Paradells, "Congestion Control in
Reliable CoAP Communication", 16th ACM International Conference on
Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Wireless and Mobile Systems
(MSWIM'13), Barcelona, Spain, Nov. 2013.

(Note that this paper provides results on cocoa-00 and does not include
the latest results, using cocoa-01 and cocoa+, that I mentioned today.)

If anyone is interested but doesn't have access to ACM, please do not
hesitate to contact me for a copy of the paper.

Greetings,

Carles