Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-interfaces-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 00:19:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : CoRE Interfaces
        Authors         : Zach Shelby
                          Matthieu Vial
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-interfaces-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-11-10

Abstract:
   This document defines well-known REST interface descriptions for
   Batch, Sensor, Parameter and Actuator types for use in contrained web
   servers using the CoRE Link Format.  A short reference is provided
   for each type that can be efficiently included in the interface
   description attribute of the CoRE Link Format.  These descriptions
   are intended to be for general use in resource designs or for
   inclusion in more specific interface profiles.  In addition, this
   document defines the concepts of Function Set and Binding.  The
   former is the basis element to create RESTful profiles and the latter
   helps the configuration of links between resources located on one or
   more endpoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-interfaces/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-interfaces-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-interfaces-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/