Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanderstok-core-comi-06.txt

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 09:27:17 +0100

We have submitted a new version of the comi draft.

The latest
Changes from version 05 to version 06 have been:

    o  Hash values in payload as hexadecimal and in URL in base64 numbers

    o  Streamlined CoMI architecture text

    o  Added select query parameter text

    o  Data editing optional

    o  Text on Notify added

    o  Text on rehashing improved with example

Greetings,

peter

A new version of I-D, draft-vanderstok-core-comi-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-vanderstok-core-comi
Revision:	06
Title:		CoAP Management Interface
Document date:	2015-02-03
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		46
URL:            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-06.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-comi/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-06
Diff:           
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-core-comi-06

Abstract:
    This document describes a network management interface for
    constrained devices, called CoMI.  CoMI is an adaptation of the
    RESTCONF protocol for use in constrained devices and networks.  It is
    designed to reduce the message sizes, server code size, and
    application development complexity.  The Constrained Application
    Protocol (CoAP) is used to access management data resources specified
    in YANG, or SMIv2 converted to YANG.  The payload of the CoMI message
    is encoded in Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat