Subject: Re: [core] #376 (http-mapping): CoAP 4.05 response can't be translated to HTTP 405 by HC proxy

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 08:21:12 -0000

#376: CoAP 4.05 response can't be translated to HTTP 405 by HC proxy

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in -07 based on consensus (see previous comment)

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-http-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  closed
  defect                 |   Milestone:
 Priority:  major        |     Version:
Component:  http-        |  Resolution:  fixed
  mapping                |
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/376#comment:4>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>