Subject: Re: [core] #378 (http-mapping): Include ref to automatic media type mapping update mechanism

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 08:24:58 -0000

#378: Include ref to automatic media type mapping update mechanism

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 Authors decided not to address this.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-http-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  closed
  enhancement            |   Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |     Version:
Component:  http-        |  Resolution:  wontfix
  mapping                |
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/378#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>