Subject: Re: [core] #377 (http-mapping): Define an open ended HTTP media type "application/x-coap-<n>" ?

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 08:22:21 -0000

#377: Define an open ended HTTP media type "application/x-coap-<n>" ?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in -07 ; Added IANA section that defines a new HTTP media type
 "application/coap-payload" and created new Section 6.2 on how to use it.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-http-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  closed
  enhancement            |   Milestone:
 Priority:  major        |     Version:
Component:  http-        |  Resolution:  fixed
  mapping                |
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/377#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>