Subject: [core] IETF#92 Meeting Minutes

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 16:16:15 +0200

Hi Carsten, Hi Andrew,

In an attempt to update the <alt-names> draft I wanted to take a look at
the meeting minutes from the discussion we had at IETF 92 (Dallas
meeting) but I failed to find the meeting minutes.

Am I already too confused to find them or have no meeting minutes been
uploaded?

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 15:24:15 +0000

Hi Hannes,

The raw minutes can be found at

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-92-core?useMonospaceFont=true

/Akbar

-----Original Message-----
From: core [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Hannes Tschofenig
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2015 10:16 AM
To: [email-masked] WG
Subject: [core] IETF#92 Meeting Minutes

Hi Carsten, Hi Andrew,

In an attempt to update the <alt-names> draft I wanted to take a look at the meeting minutes from the discussion we had at IETF 92 (Dallas
meeting) but I failed to find the meeting minutes.

Am I already too confused to find them or have no meeting minutes been uploaded?

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 17:36:40 +0200

> http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-92-core?useMonospaceFont=true

Indeed, and my usual plan is to review those based on the audio
recordings and submit the result.  For some reason, the audio recordings
for the second slot only became available on May 12, just after I had
left for an extended period of traveling.  As a result, the review (and
thus the submission) never happened.  Mea culpa.

(And, yes, I also need the minutes to prepare for Prague.  Ouch.  It
takes a chunk of real time to do the review, which I won't have before
Tuesday.)

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:33:14 +0200

Thanks for the link. That was helpful.

Ciao
Hannes