Subject: [core] New version of IRISA CoAP interop testing tool

From: Viho César <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 19:00:28 +0200

Hello all,

I would like to inform you that we (IRISA/TIPI group) have updated our 
passive interoperability testing tool with the latest version of the 
CoAP protocol: CORE (RFC7252), BLOCK (draft-ietf-core-block-17) and 
OBSERVE(draft-ietf-core-observe-16). It implements the test scenarios of 
the ETSI CoAP Plugtest 2014 in London and also new ETSI tests as well as 
new tests developed by our IRISA/Tipi group (12 tests for CORE, 2 tests 
for BLOCK, 3 tests for OBSERVE).

It performs a passive analysis on a pcap file and finds automatically 
maps each CoAP conversation to the relevant test objectives described in 
the test specification. In other words, all you need to do is to provide 
a capture file in the pcap format and the tool will provide a detailed 
analysis of its content.

I would like to invite to submit your files to our CoAP testing tool at 
this address: http://senslab2.irisa.fr/coap/

Please do it as soon as possible, and if possible send us your file to 
help us fixing bugs that may remain.
Any other comments are welcome.

Thanks in advance.
Regards.
__
César VIHO, Professor
IRISA/ISTIC-Université de Rennes I
Campus de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes cedex, France
E-mail : [email-masked], URL: http://www.irisa.fr
Tél. : +33.2.99.84.74.16, Fax. : +33.2.99.84.71.71