Subject: Re: [core] OSCOAP update

From: Göran Selander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 14:44:17 +0000

On 2016-11-30 16:16, "Carsten Bormann" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>On 30 Nov 2016, at 15:47, Göran Selander <[email-masked]>
>wrote:
>> 
>> We plan to release a version -01 this week (also considering the recent
>> comments from Jim) and would propose us to use -01 as the implementation
>> version instead of -00.
>
>Sounds good to me.  Maybe we should even get in a few reviews of -01
>before we label.
>
>I think the best way to get these is for the chairs to issue a formal
>last call on -01 once its there (not a WGLC, but a last call before
>labeling).  This should be doable in a week, I think.

We would like to go over Jim’s latest round of comments before releasing
-01, so it will come next week instead of today.

Göran