Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-object-security-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 06:48:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : Object Security of CoAP (OSCOAP)
        Authors         : Goeran Selander
                          John Mattsson
                          Francesca Palombini
                          Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-object-security-01.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2016-12-19

Abstract:
   This memo defines Object Security of CoAP (OSCOAP), a method for
   application layer protection of message exchanges with the
   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP), using the CBOR Object
   Signing and Encryption (COSE) format.  OSCOAP provides end-to-end
   encryption, integrity and replay protection to CoAP payload, options,
   and header fields, as well as a secure binding between CoAP request
   and response messages.  The use of OSCOAP is signaled with the CoAP
   option Object-Security, also defined in this memo.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-object-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-object-security-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-object-security-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Göran Selander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 15:01:30 +0000

Dear all,

We have submitted version -01 of OSCOAP specifying some missing details,
and clarifying some parts that were misunderstood based on comments made
during implementation. Thanks to Jim for filling the issue list, for
details, please see https://github.com/core-wg/oscoap

For those of you who are interested in implementing OSCOAP, please use
this version and don’t hesitate to contact us or open issues directly on
the github.

Göran

On 2016-12-19 15:48, "core on behalf of [email-masked]"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>core mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/core