Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery-01.txt

From: Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 13:00:51 +0100

Hi all,

We have just submitted an updated version of
draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery .

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery-01

The document describes how to use the CoRE Resource Directory for
discovering OSCORE groups and retrieving information to join them
through their Group Manager.

This update especially aligns the draft with the new RD-Group usage
pattern introduced in v -17 of draft-ietf-core-resource-directory .

Accordingly, we have also improved our examples throughout the document.

Comments are very welcome!

Best,
/Marco

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for
draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery-01.txt
Date: 	Wed, 23 Jan 2019 03:49:09 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Christian Amsuess <[email-masked]>, Marco Tiloca
<[email-masked]>, Peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Marco Tiloca and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery
Revision: 01
Title: Discovery of OSCORE Groups with the CoRE Resource Directory
Document date: 2019-01-23
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 12
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery-01.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery-01

Abstract:
Group communication over the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
can be secured by means of Object Security for Constrained RESTful
Environments (OSCORE). At deployment time, devices may not know the
exact OSCORE groups to join, the respective Group Manager, or other
information required to perform the joining process. This document
describes how CoAP endpoints can use the CoRE Resource Directory to
discover OSCORE groups and acquire information to join them through
their respective Group Manager. This approach is consistent with,
but not limited to, the joining of OSCORE groups based on the ACE
framework for Authentication and Authorization.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat