Subject: [core] Open Source c_OSCORE

From: Jaro Fietz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 16:41:18 +0100

Hey,

I'm pleased to announce open-sourcing the c_OSCORE project, which is a 
minimal implementation of an OSCORE server in C for the 96Boards 
Nitrogen on top of Zephyr. It implements most required elements of the 
specification (version 14), but lacks for example replay protection.
It handles the Tests Specification for OSCORE Test 1 [1] correctly, 
which I tested with aiocoap's plugtest-client.

You can find the source code on github: 
https://github.com/Fraunhofer-AISEC/c_OSCORE

BR,
Jaro

[1]: https://ericssonresearch.github.io/OSCOAP/test-spec5.html#get

---

From: Göran Selander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 18:45:40 +0000

Hi Jaro, 

Thanks for sharing!

Göran

On 2019-02-04, 16:40, "Jaro Fietz" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Hey,

    
    BR,
    Jaro