Subject: [core] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 10:12:47 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please respond to the Gen-ART review.

= Section 2 =

"The second, fourth, sixth, etc. element is a
   byte string containing a representation, or the value "null" if an
   optional part is indicated as not given.  The first, third, fifth,
   etc. element is an unsigned integer specifying the content format ID
   of the representation following it."

I think it would be more precise to refer to the "even-numbered elements" and
the "odd-numbered elements" rather than enumerating the elements and saying
"etc."