Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-hop-limit-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 07:49:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Hop-Limit Option
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Jon Shallow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-hop-limit-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-07-03

Abstract:
   The presence of Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) proxies may
   lead to infinite forwarding loops, which is undesirable.  To prevent
   and detect such loops, this document specifies the Hop-Limit CoAP
   option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-hop-limit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-hop-limit-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-hop-limit-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-hop-limit-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/