Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 05:11:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CoRE Resource Directory: DNS-SD mapping
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Michael Koster
                          Christian Amsüss
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   Resource and service discovery are complementary.  Resource discovery
   provides fine-grained detail about the content of a web server, while
   service discovery can provide a scalable method to locate servers in
   large networks.  This document defines a method for mapping between
   CoRE Link Format attributes and DNS-Based Service Discovery records
   to facilitate the use of either method to locate RESTful service
   interfaces (APIs) in heterogeneous HTTP/CoAP environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 14:13:20 +0200

Dear Core,

The new version of rd-dns-sd is updated with export of RD to DNS for
DNSSD discovery of RD.

Peter
-------- Oorspronkelijke bericht -------- 

 		ONDERWERP:
 		[core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd-05.txt

 		DATUM:
 		2019-07-07 14:11

 		AFZENDER:
 		[email-masked]

 		ONTVANGER:
 		<[email-masked]>

 		KOPIE:
 		[email-masked]

 		ANTWOORD-AAN:
 		[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of
the IETF.

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
core mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/core