Subject: [core] Last Call: <draft-ietf-core-senml-etch-05.txt> (FETCH & PATCH with Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 07:00:06 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Constrained RESTful Environments WG
(core) to consider the following document: - 'FETCH & PATCH with Sensor
Measurement Lists (SenML)'
  <draft-ietf-core-senml-etch-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-09-02. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML) media type and data model can be
   used to send collections of resources, such as batches of sensor data
   or configuration parameters.  The CoAP iPATCH, PATCH, and FETCH
   methods enable accessing and updating parts of a resource or multiple
   resources with one request.  This document defines new media types
   for the CoAP iPATCH, PATCH, and FETCH methods for resources
   represented with the SenML data model.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-senml-etch/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-senml-etch/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.