Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-coral-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 02:59:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Constrained RESTful Application Language (CoRAL)
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-coral-00.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2019-08-29

Abstract:
   The Constrained RESTful Application Language (CoRAL) defines a data
   model and interaction model as well as two specialized serialization
   formats for the description of typed connections between resources on
   the Web ("links"), possible operations on such resources ("forms"),
   as well as simple resource metadata.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-coral/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-coral-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-coral-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/