Subject: [core] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-core-senml-more-units-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 13:56:06 -0800

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-core-senml-more-units-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-senml-more-units/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Short, simple, and easy to read while being useful.

Just a nit, please use a section on its own for acknowledgments (at least the
HTML version does not show it was a section)

Thank you for the time writing this doc

-éric

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 23:38:26 +0100

Thank you.

> HTML version does not show it was a section)

Interesting.  As per RFC 7322, this is an unnumbered section, but I neglected to move it into the appendix, so the tools intersperse the (numbered) References section.  I didn’t even know that XML2RFC allows mixing numbered and unnumbered sections…

Fixed in https://github.com/core-wg/senml-more-units/commit/8db245d4483fcda38dcfd043e047238401fea178

Grüße, Carsten