Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-senml-more-units-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 12:56:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Additional Units for SenML
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-senml-more-units-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-02-11

Abstract:
   The Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML) media type supports the
   indication of units for a quantity represented.  This short document
   registers a number of additional unit names in the IANA registry for
   Units in SenML.  It also defines a registry for secondary units that
   cannot be in SenML's main registry as they are derived by linear
   transformation from units already in that registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-senml-more-units/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-senml-more-units-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-senml-more-units-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-senml-more-units-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/