Subject: [core] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-core-stateless-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 12:22:53 -0700

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-core-stateless-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-stateless/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for this, it was a pleasant and easy read (especially as I am not a
COAP person).

1: I'd believe that the Abstract needs to say *how* "This document updates RFCs
7252 and 8323." (A simple copy and paste from the start of Section 2 would
satisfy this)

2: This is not actionable, but I really really enjoyed the "look ma, no state!"
bit in Figure 2.

Thank you for keeping documents interesting and fun to read...

---

From: Klaus Hartke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 11:44:44 +0200

> Thank you for this, it was a pleasant and easy read (especially as I am not a

Thanks a lot for your review!

> 7252 and 8323." (A simple copy and paste from the start of Section 2 would

Done.

> 2: This is not actionable, but I really really enjoyed the "look ma, no state!"

;-)

Klaus