Subject: [dbound] 2 draft updates

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 18:02:13 -0500

Hi all,

I just uploaded a minor change to
draft-sullivan-dbound-problem-statement.  This reflects the
inherit-or-not discussion we had in Yokohama.  The discussion may not
yet be clear enough, and I confess I hate the terms, but we didn't
come up with anything better.

While doing that, two of us have undertaken a substantial work-over of
draft-sullivan-dbound-problem-statement in order to make it somewhat
clearer.  I continue to believe that approach solves more of the
problem I at least think we have than do other approaches.  In
particular, I remain unconvinced that a simple public/private
distinction is going to do all the work we need.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sullivan-dbound-problem-statement/

and

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sullivan-domain-policy-authority/

Best regards,

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 18:55:15 -0500

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 06:02:13PM -0500, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> draft-sullivan-dbound-problem-statement

I meant, of course, draft-sullivan-domain-policy-authority.  Sorry.

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]