Subject: [Dcrup] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 16:31:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DKIM Crypto Update WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A new cryptographic signature method for DKIM
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-10.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-05-29

Abstract:
   This document adds a new signing algorithm to DKIM, ed25519-sha256.
   DKIM verifiers are required to implement this algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/