Subject: [dispatch] Fwd: New Non-WG Mailing List: maitai -- Multi-stream Attributes for Improving Telepresence Application Interoperability

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:41:48 -0500

FYI...this is for discussion (as noted below) of technical issues and
not for charter discussion. Please continue to post comments wrt the
charter on the DISPATCH WG mailing list.

Regards,
Mary.
DISPATCH WG co-chair

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 6:55 PM
Subject: New Non-WG Mailing List: maitai -- Multi-stream Attributes
for          Improving Telepresence Application Interoperability
To: IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

List address: [email-masked] (Multi-stream Attributes for Improving
Telepresence Application Interoperability)
Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/maitai/
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/maitai

Description: Discussions pertaining to the issues involved in handling
multiple streams of media for telepresence conferences. Not for discussion
of charter of proposed working group.

For additional information, please contact the list administrators.