Subject: [dispatch] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-alvestrand-dispatch-rtcweb-protocols-00

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 19:34:21 +0800

This is the overview document for the IETF-related RTC-WEB work.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-alvestrand-dispatch-rtcweb-protocols-00
Date: 	Wed, 10 Nov 2010 03:31:05 -0800 (PST)
From: 	IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-alvestrand-dispatch-rtcweb-protocols-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Harald Alvestrand and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-alvestrand-dispatch-rtcweb-protocols
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Overview: Real Time Protocols for Brower-based Applications
Creation_date:	 2010-11-11
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 9

Abstract:
This document gives an overview of a protocol suite intended for use
with real-time applications that can be deployed in browsers - "real
time communication on the Web".

It intends to serve as a starting and coordination point to make sure
all the parts that are needed to achieve this goal are findable, and
that the parts that belong in the Internet protocol suite are fully
specified and on the right publication track.

This work is an attempt to synthesize the input of many people, but
makes no claims to fully represent the views of any of them.  All
parts of the document should be regarded as open for discussion.

The IETF Secretariat.