Subject: [dispatch] ETSI HF liaison discussion (follow-up and clarifications) initiated

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 00:08:33 +0100

Dear DISPATCH,

This is to let those interested know that the discussion around the ETSI
Human Factors liaison, ³³The registration of SIP extension headers for the
purpose of delivering a real-time text application using the SIP MESSAGE
method as a transport², received a while ago, has been re-initiated through
the SIMPLE list (clarifications and follow-up discussions), through the
thread ³Re: [Simple] Fwd: Response to an LS from ETSI².

You¹re welcome to contribute!

Best regards,
Bruno von Niman
ETSI HF Work item Rapporteur

---

From: Bruno von Niman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 00:04:52 +0100

Dear DISPATCH,

Best regards,
Bruno von Niman