Subject: [dispatch] New I-D: draft-dawes-dispatch-mediasec-parameter-03

From: "Dawes, Peter, VF-Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 11:10:42 +0100

Hello All,
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawes-dispatch-mediasec-parameter/
has a new version (-03) with some extra text in the "Motivations" clause
following previous e-mail discussions. Apologies for the delay in
updating, FYI previous posts on this draft were in May:

From: "Dawes, Peter, VF-Group" <Peter.Dawes at vodafone.com> 
To: <jmpolk at cisco.com> 
Cc: dispatch at ietf.org 
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 15:45:39 +0200 

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage at alcatel-lucent.com> 
To: "Elwell, John" <john.elwell at siemens-enterprise.com>, "Dawes,
Peter, VF-Group" <Peter.Dawes at vodafone.com>, "dispatch at ietf.org"
<dispatch at ietf.org> 
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 19:35:59 +0200 

Media security is a requirement for 3GPP networks and this draft is the
currently referenced solution. Previous postings were mainly related to
the need for the mechanism, which I think was described in some detail,
and I would very much welcome further analysis to progress a solution.  

Regards,
Peter