Subject: [Ietf-and-github] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 22:06:16 -0700

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support Mirja Kühlewind DISCUSS position and agree with the Alvaro’s Retana’s
comment

** Section 3.  It seems like a stronger statement should be:
s/It would be good for working group GitHub content to also be backed up and
publicly archived/Working group GitHub content needs to be backed up and
publicly archived/

** Section 4.  The text would benefit from noting that the risk of
centralization is recognized, but mitigated by the plan described in Section
3.2.