Subject: [Ietf-and-github] I-D Action: draft-ietf-git-using-github-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 15:19:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the GitHub Integration and Tooling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Working Group GitHub Usage Guidance
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Barbara Stark
	Filename        : draft-ietf-git-using-github-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-03-19

Abstract:
   This document provides a set of guidelines for Working Groups that
   choose to use GitHub for their work.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this document takes place on the GitHub@ietf mailing
   list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search?email_list=ietf-and-github.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/ietf-gitwg/using-github.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-git-using-github/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-git-using-github-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-git-using-github-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-git-using-github-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/