Subject: [Ietf-and-github] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Suresh Krishnan via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 06:29:44 -0700

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

* Section 2.5:

If there is an expectation that datatracker is expected to drive the creation
of the document repositories on github and to provide access to authors/editors
(as this section implies) I think there is a need for identity mapping for
authors/editors similar to what is specified in Section 2.1 ("Steps 3 and 4
above imply that the GitHub identities of the organization owners and
administrators are known." related to ticket 2548).