Subject: [Ietf-and-github] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Alvaro Retana via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 11:56:32 -0700

Alvaro Retana has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The datatracker should list draft-cooper-wugh-github-wg-configuration as being
replaced by this document.

I concur with Mirja's questions about the value of publishing this document
given that the Tools Team and the Secretariat are already working towards what
it describes.  It seems to me that the objectives to spur discussion and reach
rough consensus (through the WG and IETF LCs) have been met and that
publication is not necessary...except for the fact that this document is
currently a Normative reference in draft-ietf-git-using-github...