Subject: [Ledger] Next Week's Interledger Call - Bootstrapping the Interledger - ILP-Kit Demo

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 18:10:54 +0200

Hi all,

On next week's call we're going to do a deep dive on ILP-Kit [1]. ILP-Kit
is the project that combines many of the existing Interledger componenets
into an easy to run complete Interledger network node.

A number of early adopters [2] have already deployed the kit and are
running nodes providing very valuable feedback to the project and giving us
an early view of what an open payments network might look like.

The agenda for the call is an overview of the ILP-Kit project and the
various components followed by a demonstration of how to run your own
instance and peer with other nodes.

Following that we'll have some open discussion about what's been working
and where we need to improve and take ILP-Kit next.

Join us in our regular Wednesday slot to be part of bootstrapping the
Interledger!

*Dial In Details*
To join the meeting, go to:
https://bluejeans.com/795795755
(Try your iPhone or Android phone)

Just want to dial in? (http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
Enter Meeting ID: 795795755

*Reminder that all calls are recorded.*

[1] - https://github.com/interledgerjs/ilp-kit
[2] - https://github.com/interledgerjs/ilp-kit/wiki/Known-ILP-Nodes