Subject: [Ledger] AGENDA - Interledger Community Call - Wed 30 Nov @ 3pm GMT

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 00:35:48 +0200

This weeks call is focused on the ILP kit:
https://github.com/interledgerjs/ilp-kit/wiki

We'll be giving an overview of the package and it's components and how they
tie together and interact followed by a detailed demo of how to set up your
own instance of the ILP Kit.

An .ics for the regular call is attached. It is a simple published event
with no RSVP. You can safely delete any other event you have in your
calendar and use this instead.

Please let me know if there are issues with this file in your calendar
system.

*Dial In Details*
To join the meeting, go to:
https://bluejeans.com/795795755
(Try your iPhone or Android phone)

Just want to dial in? (http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
Enter Meeting ID: 795795755

*Reminder that all calls are recorded.*