Subject: [Ledger] AGENDA - Interledger Community Call - 16 November - 3pm GMT

From: Evan Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 18:18:09 +0100

Hi all,

It's Interledger time again!

*Agenda* for tomorrow's call:

   1. Demo of the ilp-kit <https://github.com/interledgerjs/ilp-kit> for
   bootstrapping ILP
   2. Common Ledger API proposal
   <https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/pull/125> discussion

*Dial In Details*
To join the meeting, go to:
https://bluejeans.com/795795755
(Try your iPhone or Android phone)

Just want to dial in? (http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
Enter Meeting ID: 795795755

*Reminder that all calls are recorded.*

-- 
Evan Schwartz
Software Engineer
Managing Director of Ripple Luxembourg

---

From: Evan Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 17:27:20 +0100

I'm very sorry about the confusion today. It seems that we were thrown off
by daylight savings time.

We'll reschedule today's call for next week or the week after -- and we'll
be sure to include calendar invites next time so we can be sure we're
synced up on the time.

---

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 21:40:58 +0200

Hi Jacob,

The time is always 3pm UTC.

Unfortunately W3C has a weird tradition of using Boston as it's baseline so
meetings are set according to US Eastern (i.e. always at the same time for
folks in Boston). Anyone that is used to the W3C way of doing things would
have arrived an hour late for today's meeting (which happened to one host
but not the other).

Will find a way to do this better :)

Adrian

On 16 November 2016 at 20:30, Jacob Pratt <[email-masked]> wrote:

> In addition to the calendar invites, can we have UTC times sent out? Then
> there's no need to worry about DST.
>
> Jacob H. Pratt
>
> On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 11:27 AM, Evan Schwartz <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> I'm very sorry about the confusion today. It seems that we were thrown
>> off by daylight savings time.
>>
>> We'll reschedule today's call for next week or the week after -- and
>> we'll be sure to include calendar invites next time so we can be sure we're
>> synced up on the time.
>>

---

From: Jacob Pratt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 13:30:05 -0500

Jacob H. Pratt