Subject: [Ledger] AGENDA - Interledger Call - 17 October - 3pm UTC

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 20:44:05 +0200

Hi all,
Strata have 2 updates to share on the call:
1. They will be launching a new test connector soon, supporting multiple
settlement currencies
2. They are involved in hackharvard.io this weekend and will provide some
details on what it involves and how you can get involved (hint, some nice
prizes to win!)
I'd like to open a discussion on community management and engagement. We're
looking for people to run events, organize these calls, maintain the
website etc. If anyone would like to become more active in running the
community please join the call and let us know how you are able to
contribute.
As always, if you have something to raise please bring it to the call or
send to the list (reply to this mail) to add to the agenda.

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/s/377506344
<http://email.zoom.us/track/click/30854053/zoom.us?p=eyJzIjoiM0w2aVdDeVIxQS1QMWFUY2dOWDNqRF9FXzg4IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDg1NDA1MyxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3pvb20udXNcXFwvc1xcXC8zNzc1MDYzNDRcIixcImlkXCI6XCI1NzY5ZmNlY2IyMTA0YjJlOGY5NTdjZDNkMzU3MDQxMlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcImY3NTEyMWVkZGI2NDQ2YjA4YzI1ODAxNjdiMWQ5ODlhM2MyY2FmMTZcIl19In0>

Or iPhone one-tap:
    US: +14086380968,,377506344# or +16468769923,,377506344#

Or Telephone:
    Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
    US: +1 408 638 0968 <+1%20408%20638%200968> or +1 646 876 9923
<+1%20646%20876%209923> or +1 669 900 6833 <+1%20669%20900%206833>
    Meeting ID: 377 506 344
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cbrUAzE3W
<http://email.zoom.us/track/click/30854053/zoom.us?p=eyJzIjoiTkhxZ1pWcWZEbDlWZy1VaTBYTnFqX2RwcUs0IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDg1NDA1MyxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3pvb20udXNcXFwvdVxcXC9jYnJVQXpFM1dcIixcImlkXCI6XCI1NzY5ZmNlY2IyMTA0YjJlOGY5NTdjZDNkMzU3MDQxMlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcImY3NTEyMWVkZGI2NDQ2YjA4YzI1ODAxNjdiMWQ5ODlhM2MyY2FmMTZcIl19In0>