Subject: [Ledger] AGENDA - Interledger Call - 17 October - 3pm UTC

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 22:09:56 +0200

Hi,

This week I hope we have some of the team from Hack Harvard available to
give us a report back on the event and some of the cool stuff built on ILP.

I also want to spend some time talking about some work we're doing on the
connector architecture to make connectors easier to run in a
high-availability environment.

Any other topics, feel free to let me know ahead of time and I'll add them
to the agenda.

p.s. If you haven't seen it already check out Evan's latest post on ILP:
https://medium.com/xpring/layer-3-is-for-interoperability-ca387fa5f7e2

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/s/377506344
<http://email.zoom.us/track/click/30854053/zoom.us?p=eyJzIjoiM0w2aVdDeVIxQS1QMWFUY2dOWDNqRF9FXzg4IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDg1NDA1MyxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3pvb20udXNcXFwvc1xcXC8zNzc1MDYzNDRcIixcImlkXCI6XCI1NzY5ZmNlY2IyMTA0YjJlOGY5NTdjZDNkMzU3MDQxMlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcImY3NTEyMWVkZGI2NDQ2YjA4YzI1ODAxNjdiMWQ5ODlhM2MyY2FmMTZcIl19In0>

Or iPhone one-tap:
    US: +14086380968,,377506344# or +16468769923,,377506344#

Or Telephone:
    Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
    US: +1 408 638 0968 <+1%20408%20638%200968> or +1 646 876 9923
<+1%20646%20876%209923> or +1 669 900 6833 <+1%20669%20900%206833>
    Meeting ID: 377 506 344
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cbrUAzE3W
<http://email.zoom.us/track/click/30854053/zoom.us?p=eyJzIjoiTkhxZ1pWcWZEbDlWZy1VaTBYTnFqX2RwcUs0IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDg1NDA1MyxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3pvb20udXNcXFwvdVxcXC9jYnJVQXpFM1dcIixcImlkXCI6XCI1NzY5ZmNlY2IyMTA0YjJlOGY5NTdjZDNkMzU3MDQxMlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcImY3NTEyMWVkZGI2NDQ2YjA4YzI1ODAxNjdiMWQ5ODlhM2MyY2FmMTZcIl19In0>

---

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 11:44:03 +0200

---

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 20:50:20 +0200

Here are the slides I used today.
Recording is at:
https://zoom.us/recording/share/sLhThBAx0XN3-0K_9bCOcQaKj5Lj8rJ4jTLVKiZmMW6wIumekTziMw

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 at 11:44, Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>> Any other topics, feel free to let me know ahead of time and I'll add
>> them to the agenda.
>>