Subject: [Ledger] AGENDA - Interledger Call - 14 November - 3pm UTC

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 00:30:38 +0200

Hi all,

I have a quick demo to show you of the load testing tools we've been
working on for ILP components.

We can also provide some feedback on the re-architecting we've been
experimenting with around the connector and plugins.

Some other topics I'd like to discuss as they're at risk of going stale on
the issues list:
 - Licensing for RFCs and specifically patent licensing :
https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/issues/473
 - Documenting the PING protocol:
https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/issues/433
 - Documenting the routing protocol:
https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/issues/432

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/s/377506344
<http://email.zoom.us/track/click/30854053/zoom.us?p=eyJzIjoiM0w2aVdDeVIxQS1QMWFUY2dOWDNqRF9FXzg4IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDg1NDA1MyxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3pvb20udXNcXFwvc1xcXC8zNzc1MDYzNDRcIixcImlkXCI6XCI1NzY5ZmNlY2IyMTA0YjJlOGY5NTdjZDNkMzU3MDQxMlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcImY3NTEyMWVkZGI2NDQ2YjA4YzI1ODAxNjdiMWQ5ODlhM2MyY2FmMTZcIl19In0>

Or iPhone one-tap:
    US: +14086380968,,377506344# or +16468769923,,377506344#

Or Telephone:
    Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
    US: +1 408 638 0968 <+1%20408%20638%200968> or +1 646 876 9923
<+1%20646%20876%209923> or +1 669 900 6833 <+1%20669%20900%206833>
    Meeting ID: 377 506 344
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cbrUAzE3W
<http://email.zoom.us/track/click/30854053/zoom.us?p=eyJzIjoiTkhxZ1pWcWZEbDlWZy1VaTBYTnFqX2RwcUs0IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDg1NDA1MyxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3pvb20udXNcXFwvdVxcXC9jYnJVQXpFM1dcIixcImlkXCI6XCI1NzY5ZmNlY2IyMTA0YjJlOGY5NTdjZDNkMzU3MDQxMlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcImY3NTEyMWVkZGI2NDQ2YjA4YzI1ODAxNjdiMWQ5ODlhM2MyY2FmMTZcIl19In0>

---

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 16:53:08 +0200

Hey Taiga,

Actually I was hoping to find some people to help with this.
We spent some time making notes on PING so I plan to put those into a doc
and would appreciate some help reviewing them.

Adrian

On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 at 14:50, Taiga Nakayama <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> These are my issues, and sorry for having them left so long.
> I'll fix around Route Broadcasting Protocol this weekend,
> and then do Ping Protocol next.
> I have to go on a business trip later this month (re:Invent),
> so maybe, the start will be early next month.
>
>
> 2018年11月14日(水) 7:33 Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Some other topics I'd like to discuss as they're at risk of going stale
> on the issues list:
> >     US: +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
> >     Meeting ID: 377 506 344