Subject: [Ledger] AGENDA - Interledger Call - 13 November - 4pm UTC

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 12:39:39 +0200

Hi all,

Thanks to David for running the call on 30 October. Unfortunately that
threw me a bit and I forgot to set a reminder to send out this email!
Sorry, it's late but hopefully not too late!

For those who have switched from daylight savings recently be aware the
time of the call has probably changed for you as it is rooted in UTC.

As always the agenda is being tracked via a thread on the forum:
https://forum.interledger.org/t/community-call-november-13th-2019/828

If you have anything you'd like to discuss please propose it there

Note that all the recent calls are available to listen to from the website:
https://interledger.org/calls.html

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/s/377506344
<http://email.zoom.us/track/click/30854053/zoom.us?p=eyJzIjoiM0w2aVdDeVIxQS1QMWFUY2dOWDNqRF9FXzg4IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDg1NDA1MyxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3pvb20udXNcXFwvc1xcXC8zNzc1MDYzNDRcIixcImlkXCI6XCI1NzY5ZmNlY2IyMTA0YjJlOGY5NTdjZDNkMzU3MDQxMlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcImY3NTEyMWVkZGI2NDQ2YjA4YzI1ODAxNjdiMWQ5ODlhM2MyY2FmMTZcIl19In0>

Or iPhone one-tap:
    US: +14086380968,,377506344# or +16468769923,,377506344#

Or Telephone:
    Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
    US: +1 408 638 0968 <+1%20408%20638%200968> or +1 646 876 9923
<+1%20646%20876%209923> or +1 669 900 6833 <+1%20669%20900%206833>
    Meeting ID: 377 506 344
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cbrUAzE3W
<http://email.zoom.us/track/click/30854053/zoom.us?p=eyJzIjoiTkhxZ1pWcWZEbDlWZy1VaTBYTnFqX2RwcUs0IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDg1NDA1MyxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3pvb20udXNcXFwvdVxcXC9jYnJVQXpFM1dcIixcImlkXCI6XCI1NzY5ZmNlY2IyMTA0YjJlOGY5NTdjZDNkMzU3MDQxMlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcImY3NTEyMWVkZGI2NDQ2YjA4YzI1ODAxNjdiMWQ5ODlhM2MyY2FmMTZcIl19In0>