Subject: [Ledger] AGENDA - Interledger Call - 8 January - 4pm UTC

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 12:10:23 +0200

Yikes! Sorry this is so late. Just getting back in the swing of things
after the holidays.

As always the agenda is being tracked via a thread on the forum:
https://forum.interledger.org/t/community-call-january-8th-2020/867

If you have anything you'd like to discuss please propose it there.
(Thanks David for the first topic!)

Note that all the recent calls are available to listen to from the website:
https://interledger.org/calls.html
(I am still waiting on some fixes from the Xpring team to get the call
links publishing properly again. Will update you on progress later today.)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/s/377506344
<http://email.zoom.us/track/click/30854053/zoom.us?p=eyJzIjoiM0w2aVdDeVIxQS1QMWFUY2dOWDNqRF9FXzg4IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDg1NDA1MyxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3pvb20udXNcXFwvc1xcXC8zNzc1MDYzNDRcIixcImlkXCI6XCI1NzY5ZmNlY2IyMTA0YjJlOGY5NTdjZDNkMzU3MDQxMlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcImY3NTEyMWVkZGI2NDQ2YjA4YzI1ODAxNjdiMWQ5ODlhM2MyY2FmMTZcIl19In0>

Or iPhone one-tap:
    US: +14086380968,,377506344# or +16468769923,,377506344#

Or Telephone:
    Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
    US: +1 408 638 0968 <+1%20408%20638%200968> or +1 646 876 9923
<+1%20646%20876%209923> or +1 669 900 6833 <+1%20669%20900%206833>
    Meeting ID: 377 506 344
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cbrUAzE3W
<http://email.zoom.us/track/click/30854053/zoom.us?p=eyJzIjoiTkhxZ1pWcWZEbDlWZy1VaTBYTnFqX2RwcUs0IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDg1NDA1MyxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3pvb20udXNcXFwvdVxcXC9jYnJVQXpFM1dcIixcImlkXCI6XCI1NzY5ZmNlY2IyMTA0YjJlOGY5NTdjZDNkMzU3MDQxMlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcImY3NTEyMWVkZGI2NDQ2YjA4YzI1ODAxNjdiMWQ5ODlhM2MyY2FmMTZcIl19In0>