Subject: [lisp] #16: Map versioning discussion

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 14:53:44 -0000

#16: Map versioning discussion
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:                 
    Type:  technical              |      Status:  new            
Priority:  major                  |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                      |    Keywords:                 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 draft-iannone-lisp-mapping-versioning-00 proposes introducing a map
 versioning field into LISP.  Dino proposes to include text in lisp-04
 that has been discussed with the authors of that draft.  This issue tracks
 whether we have WG consensus to do that and if not may turn into an issue
 for the broder map versioning issues.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/16>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:58:03 -0400

I'm very confused why the lisp issue tracker failed to talk to us about issues #8-15 but now chats again.